Those who are looking for something a bit cheaper may want compare rates at Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa. A collection of villas facing a glorious beach, ideal for families. Gili Trawangan (a palm-fringed island 20 miles east of Bali) is not set up for families, with no resort offering a kids’ club or family activities like those in Legian or Nusa Dua. Gili T has a justified reputation as a party island, so anyone wanting to sleep at night should stay away from the nightclub area in the south-east quarter.

When making your reservation through or the Majestic Resorts call centre, you must make a deposit of 20% of the total amount of the reservation and the remaining 80% upon check-in. You can cancel a reservation made at Majestic mirage Punta Cana through, or by calling the call center. To do so, click on the link in your confirmation. If the cancellation is outside the established cancellation period, a penalty corresponding to 100% of the value of the deposit made will be applied. Yes, Majestic Mirage Punta Cana also offers photography/videography services.

The Kids Club is a huge facility that adjoins the children’s pool. It offers many toys, educational activities and games. There’s even a spa for the kids. The daily program includes a variety of free activities, including yoga and бали почивка aerobics for the whole family, table tennis, snorkeling, and cycling. The Novotel has two main access roads, which means you can walk to many affordable shops and cafés.

Villas and suites suitable for families in a central but tranquil location. The hotel is quieter compared to others as the lobby is located 100m away from the busy road. Villas are also up to 200m away, towards the beach. The hotel is situated next to a large undeveloped block. It’s only a few minutes walk away from a street with shops and cafes, including Hardy’s Supermarket.

The 34 suites are perched on stilts among the surrounding trees, while the infinity pool cascades on three levels down the hillside to resemble the famous rice terraces. Other features include a private beach club and exclusive tours of the neighboring floating palace and temples. The Ritz Carlton is the second hotel on our list. It offers luxury on the southern shores in Bali.

Lasă un răspuns

Adresa ta de email nu va fi publicată. Câmpurile obligatorii sunt marcate cu *